Work with us
Join KINGLINE , together we can successfully create the future of our company.
1. Perform the sales activity in promoting all products & explore different business development opportunity.
2. Work according to the business development strategy and interact with the product department (seafreight and airfreight) to implement sales strategies.
3. Retain and penetrate designated accounts, as well as proactively identify the respective customer's potential & seasonal opportunities in order to solicit new business covering all lane segments of these accounts.
4. Identify new customers to generate new business covering all lane segments of the account
5. Deliver monthly sales target allocated as budgeted at the beginning of each quarter
6. Ensure all revenue are duly collected from the customer within approved credit term
7. Manage sales pipeline process with available client relationship management tool
8. Prepare weekly visit plan & reports to update on customer visit and market information
This position is designed to handle daily operation, according to SKL, to ensure excellent service for our valued customers
Dummy booking according to inbound volume forecast
Daily communication with overseas & domestic customer for shipment arrangement
Place booking via local booking agent
Co-ordinate with carrier to secure space
Co-ordinate with carrier, depot and trucking fleet for smooth empty pick-up
Co-ordinate with warehouse to prepare container loading plan
Co-ordinate with trucker for door to door service arrangement
Co-ordinate with customs broker for cargo declaration
Keep data input into system for shipment details
Co-ordiate with overseas for exceptional case handling
2 years working experience in freight forwarding, mainly export operation
Solid understanding on logistics procedure
Good communication skill
Be able to work independently with patience and good initiatives
Be honest and with Team work spirit
Focus on details
Be positive and capable to handle changes
Take ownership of problems and solutions
Strong logic thinking & problem solving skills
CET 4 or above
Sound MS software skills, especially Excel